- HydroEye has been clinically tested and found to improve dry eye symptoms, keep inflammation at bay and maintain corneal smoothness in a double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-center trial, recently published in the peer-reviewed journal, Cornea. The study examined HydroEye’s effect on dry eye symptoms, markers of inflammation, and corneal smoothness – a key factor for healthy vision and eye comfort. Read more about these important scientific findings
- A leading, doctor-recommended dry eye treatment that provides continuous relief from dry eye discomfort due to: age, tear deficiency, contact lens wear, computer use, frequent flying, LASIK surgery, and other causes.
HydroEye has a 2 year shelf life!
Tip for new HydroEye users:
We suggest a 2 month trial period (2 bottles), in order to evaluate the product. HydroEye is covered by a 60 day money-back guarantee.
- Patented oral formula works from the inside out to target the root causes of dry eye.
- Features a proprietary blend of omega fatty acids and nutrient cofactors that help reduce inflammation, an underlying cause of dry eye, and support all three layers of the tear film. View supplement facts
- Much more powerful than flaxseed oil or fish oil alone, HydroEye includes omega-3 EPA and DHA from highly pure USP®-verified fish oil and also provides the unique omega fatty acid, GLA, from black currant seed oil that cannot be easily obtained from the diet. GLA has been found to play a key role in dampening dry eye symptoms in seven clinical studies. GLA is not found in flaxseed or fish oil. View studies on GLA’s role in dry eye.
- HydroEye has been found to raise levels of lactoferrin, a protective protein found in tears. Read about the study.
- Offers uninterrupted dry eye relief with continued use; results typically experienced within 30-60 days.
- Money-back guarantee! Try HydroEye risk-free for 60 days.Replaces the need for eye drops for most users.
- Made from premium ingredients in NSF®-Certified facilities.
- Read what doctors and patients are saying about HydroEye